OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! But it’s preorder and I don’t have anything I want to filter for the free shipping :/

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These fish are fully quarantined, eating, and acclimated. I have bought many fish from TSM and have been happy with the health of the fish and the service. You're going to pay shipping if you're not using the LFS. What do you mean you're not filtering anything?

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These fish are fully quarantined, eating, and acclimated. I have bought many fish from TSM and have been happy with the health of the fish and the service. You're going to pay shipping if you're not using the LFS. What do you mean you're not filtering anything?
They offer free shipping over $150 and nothing on the website I’m interested in. Like I said I don’t mind paying for shipping but $120 for a exquisite wrasse plus shipping is expensive even for quarantine.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two exquisite wrasse in separate tanks that I bought recently for $35 & $45 at my LFS. Unfortunately, my only LFS near by got shut down due to a fire. I just bought another tank and have to have another one in there but I won’t pay almost 3x the amount I previously paid plus shipping.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two exquisite wrasse in separate tanks that I bought recently for $35 & $45 at my LFS. Unfortunately, my only LFS near by got shut down due to a fire. I just bought another tank and have to have another one in there but I won’t pay almost 3x the amount I previously paid plus shipping.
You also need to put into account, the variation will put up the price. Much like with Cirrhilabrus scottorum, each variation will have a higher price. The most common one being the fiji variation, that will go for a cheaper price tag than the Australian or Cook island variants.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You also need to put into account, the variation will put up the price. Much like with Cirrhilabrus scottorum, each variation will have a higher price. The most common one being the fiji variation, that will go for a cheaper price tag than the Australian or Cook island variants.
yes , this is the African variation which is quite common. I just purchased one an hour ago from eBay $100 Shipped.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there another fish or two that you want in your tank? If yes, email TSM. They maybe able to get it, QT it for 30 days. They can hold the wrasse for you
The wrasse is the last one on my fish list and I just bought one on eBay but thank you

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes , this is the African variation which is quite common. I just purchased one an hour ago from eBay $100 Shipped.
I’d say that TSM had a reasonable price for their exquisite.
They offer free shipping over $150 and nothing on the website I’m interested in. Like I said I don’t mind paying for shipping but $120 for a exquisite wrasse plus shipping is expensive even for quarantine.
Quarantine is a rather hard process to get wrasses through IME. But also, TSM seem to hold their fish for a longer period than most online retailers. Another thing I’ve heard from TSM is how they make sure the fish eats before selling it as well as making sure its well acclimated to captivity.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say that TSM had a reasonable price for their exquisite.

Quarantine is a rather hard process to get wrasses through IME. But also, TSM seem to hold their fish for a longer period than most online retailers. Another thing I’ve heard from TSM is how they make sure the fish eats before selling it as well as making sure its well acclimated to captivity.
I’ll keep them in mind when I need to buy a hard to keep fish but this is just for a common exquisite wrasse. Theyre pretty easy for me to acclimate and get them eating.

fishface NJ

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jaybeastin Good luck with your wrasse! You should start a build thread. Love wrasses and would like to see yours when you get it. Remember to QT the wrasse.

I just noticed your zip code. I was born in Sutter Memorial hospital many moons ago. All my relatives still live in Sacramento. Hope you didn't know anyone who got shot a few weeks ago on K Street.

OP
OP
J

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jaybeastin Good luck with your wrasse! You should start a build thread. Love wrasses and would like to see yours when you get it. Remember to QT the wrasse.

I just noticed your zip code. I was born in Sutter Memorial hospital many moons ago. All my relatives still live in Sacramento. Hope you didn't know anyone who got shot a few weeks ago on K Street.
Thank you! I should’ve! I just completed my last fish today lol I live an hour away from Sacramento but luckily I don’t know anyone from Sacramento. Unfortunately my city is more dangerous than Sacramento too.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 57 37.0%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 39 25.3%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back