Free Giveaway at Zoanthids.com + Sweet WYSIWYG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We're giving away a polyp of KH Sunburst (worth $150). By far my favorite zoanthid of all time for sure!

KH Sunburst

KHsunburstsZOAID.jpg

KH Sunburst Giveaway Details: Entering is as easy as joining our Email Newsletter. Just PM us your email address.

All entries will receive a 20% off coupon for your entire order from Zoanthids.com.

*By joining the email list you will receive monthly info and deals from Zoanthids.com. Your email will not be shared or sold to anyone or company.

Also, check out these Poison Pox Palys:

PoisonPoxW.jpg

Normally $85 Per Polyp, but we're releasing this nice WYSIWYG frag (10+ polyps) for only $249, SHIPPED. Reef2Reef Exclusive

Also Available is 1 frag of this super limited Tropicana Twist Chalice:

TropicanaTwist5.jpg

Mother Colony

ChaliceTTbig.jpg

Frag Available - 6 eyes

$260 for the WYSIWYG frag pictured, SHIPPED Reef2Reef Exclusive

PM to order

Also, check out what we've been cookin up. The Sistine Chalice:

SistineChalice.jpg

Last edited:

1Snapple

3g Picotope
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That Tropicana Twist is 10x brighter in person. It is absolutely INSANE!!! It puts the oregon mummy eye to shame. And great deal on EVERYTHING.
Brandon I gotta come by sometime and get a frag of that sunburst.

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm lucky enough to have the kh sunburst and they are so freaking bright. The metallic orange rim doesn't disappoint either.

Gamble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm..... I need to come and see this Sistine chalice.... looks like a stunner! Let me know when is going to be good to stop by Brandon.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That Tropicana Twist is 10x brighter in person. It is absolutely INSANE!!! It puts the oregon mummy eye to shame. And great deal on EVERYTHING.
Brandon I gotta come by sometime and get a frag of that sunburst.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Give me a call and come stop by!

I'm lucky enough to have the kh sunburst and they are so freaking bright. The metallic orange rim doesn't disappoint either.

Billy, you were one of the first to get the KH Sunburst, I'm glad you love them.

Hmmmm..... I need to come and see this Sistine chalice.... looks like a stunner! Let me know when is going to be good to stop by Brandon.

Anytime my friend, just give me a call. You should see that bad boy in person! And I bet it would be even crazier under your lights.

my gawd, never seen those polyps before, frickin gorgeous! PM SENT!

They're pretty amazing for sure.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Cubbies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great coral as always Zoanthids! If you order from them you better believe you will not be dissapointed! They have great coral. A little more info on the paly give away. When is it ending? And anything else to do?

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PM'd and bookmarking your website! :)

Nice we hope you like what you see!

Great coral as always Zoanthids! If you order from them you better believe you will not be dissapointed! They have great coral. A little more info on the paly give away. When is it ending? And anything else to do?

Thank you, we sure appreciate the compliments. It is going to be ending in the next few days. Not really anything else to do except wait to allow those who haven't entered but still have a desire to, to enter as well. As far as the KH sunburst itself, all I can really say is it truly is at least as amazing and in my opinion better than what you see in the pics. I only use MH lighting with no actinic supplementation so when these beauties are under T5's and LED's let me tell you they are insane. We will announce the winner in the newsletter and here on Reef2Reef.

Back