From lurker to poster

Inkmouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've lurked about the forums unregistered for about a year now and have had a 65 gal running for about 8 months.

Plenty of mistakes made along the way and in the midst of planning some changes soon, so I figured it was time to transition away from just being a lurker.

Look forward to interacting with everyone in the future and asking questions in other parts of the forum.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I've lurked about the forums unregistered for about a year now and have had a 65 gal running for about 8 months.

Plenty of mistakes made along the way and in the midst of planning some changes soon, so I figured it was time to transition away from just being a lurker.

Look forward to interacting with everyone in the future and asking questions in other parts of the forum.
Welcome to R2R!! We are happy to have you here.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
W E L C O M E !!!

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Plenty of mistakes made along the way and in the midst of planning some changes.....

AaaR2R2.gif

And we've all made those! You'll learn a lot here. Compared to the forum I was on before (long gone now) this place is huge. So there I'd always someone who can answer your questions.

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Glad you've officially joined us! Don't forget to start your build thread! Link on how to do that in my signature. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 73 27.1%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 117 43.5%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 65 24.2%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 14 5.2%
Back