*** GEO'S REEF FREEDOM GIVEAWAY!! WIN AN ALGAE REACTOR OR LED LIGHT!! ***

karsa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry I like the calcium reactors. I'm growing past what I can dose with Kalk and that is probably the next addition.

karsa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry
subscribed to Youtube
1721936131616.png

karsa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry for a new product would be a parameter tester. Really want to get into automation

tharbin

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Don't know how I missed this. Great giveaway! I find I need to automate more of my tank and one of the areas I've been looking at is off-loading the fuge to an algae reactor or ATS.

tharbin

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry, products: A lot of great products but my favorite would be a toss up between the Kalkwasser Reactor and the Ozone Reactor.

Xxflounderxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
geos reef giveaway copy.png

Reefers!!! Gather 'round!! We're excited to announce the GEO'S REEF FREEDOM GIVEAWAY!!! You could win a brand new GEO AR618 Algae Reactor or GEO LED Bar for your reef!!

If you've been in the reef hobby for very long, you're likely already familiar with the name Geo's Reef! Geo is one of the premier manufacturers of quality reefing gear specializing in absolutely amazing acrylic products such as sumps, calcium reactors, and many, many other equipment products for taking your reef tank to the next level!

With the new release of this latest Algae Reactor, Geo has done something unprecedented by offering a premium improved product at a reduced price! But don't take our word for it! Check out this video by Afishionado!

Now! What are you waiting for!? Get those entries in and you could be one of the lucky winners!!

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (must be done for the bonus entries to count):
Check out the Geo's Reef AR618 Algae Reactor and make a post in this thread with one reason you hope you win this prize.

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! These can be completed in any order you'd like. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  • Stay Connected to Geo's Reef by signing up for their emails regarding promotions and news! (Sign up on the Geo's Reef homepage!)
  • Check out the Geo's Reef website and make a post in this threaf telling us your favorite product that you found there.
  • Any purchase made during this giveaway will also count as an entry, just post your order number in this thread! Btw, Geo's Reef has an awesome Independence Day Sale going right now that you might want to take advantage of!
  • What's an idea for a new item you'd like to see offered from Geo's Reef? Make a post in this thread with one idea for a new product for a bonus entry.
  • Tag another reefer in this thread you think would benefit from this prize. (Can be repeated 10 times for a total of 10 bonus entries.)
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for X/Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. (May be completed once per social media platform during this giveaway.)
  • Like Geo's Reef on Facebook.
  • Follow Geo's Reef on Instagram.
  • Subscribe to the Geo's Reef YouTube channel.
PREMIUM MEMBER ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

1st Prize: GEO AR618 Algae Reactor

geo AR (1).jpg

Check out this unboxing video!

2nd Prize: GEO LED Bar

geo led (1).jpg

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through August 4, 2024.
We will choose the winners via a random number generator on August 5, 2024. The winners will have their usernames tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks so much to @geo for this amazing giveaway!!

#r2rgiveaway

I don't have for a refugium on my 150 gallon. Always wanted to try one of these so this would be perfect!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back