Hello from coastal socal

seasnail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm seasnail. I'm someone who has wanted an aquarium my whole life and I finally have the space and money to do it. Like a big aquarium, beautiful reef aquarium.

I live in SoCal, my happy place is the Long Beach aquarium of the pacific. I've been reading and studying quite a bit but every time I turn over a new leaf there's a whole new area I didn't understand and have to figure out. It's a lot of fun! But I'm also ready to have this thing

I'm excited to learn from all of you and eventually pass on what I've learned to other new people!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

danreef55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!​

We're thrilled to have you join our reefing community. Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, there's always something new to learn and share here. Feel free to dive into the discussions, ask questions, and share your own reefing adventures. We're all here to help and grow together. Happy reefing
1726796261138.png

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm seasnail. I'm someone who has wanted an aquarium my whole life and I finally have the space and money to do it. Like a big aquarium, beautiful reef aquarium.

I live in SoCal, my happy place is the Long Beach aquarium of the pacific. I've been reading and studying quite a bit but every time I turn over a new leaf there's a whole new area I didn't understand and have to figure out. It's a lot of fun! But I'm also ready to have this thing

I'm excited to learn from all of you and eventually pass on what I've learned to other new people!

It's great to have you here. And I hear ya. Research just never ends! And that's a good thing! Keeps our brains active!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!

805Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome SoCal fam!

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back