Help me decide

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef factory
Ok, that’s OES if I remember correctly. None of the ultra trace will show up unless overdosed. They are all below the limit of detection for that machine. They’re most likely there though since you’re dosing Triton Core7.

Send OCEAMO ICP-MS and you’ll be able to see exactly where they are. Currently he’s only running the ICP-MS machine due to the flooding they just went through. So right now you can get MS for OES price. :)

OES will be up shortly though. They wanted to bring the MS machine online first.

OP
OP
S

scotty333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, that’s OES if I remember correctly. None of the ultra trace will show up unless overdosed. They are all below the limit of detection for that machine. They’re most likely there though since you’re dosing Triton Core7.

Send OCEAMO ICP-MS and you’ll be able to see exactly where they are. Currently he’s only running the ICP-MS machine due to the flooding they just went through. So right now you can get MS for OES price. :)

OES will be up shortly though. They wanted to bring the MS machine online first.
Understand mate

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understand mate
;-)

IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_5304.jpeg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back