Help please. Have to take down my 225 and need advice.

Reefnate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the sad space of needing totake down and sell my 72x30x24 acrylic reef tank. Had it up for fifteen years. 6 AI primes. Maxspect gyro stream pump, plus I have tons of flow control from below as It’s plumbed down to the basement - a design choice to add tons of extra substrate, water and keep the stand as a stand. 20 yr old live rock. One fuge area is a very low flow area. Starts with layer of the brightwell cubes and was filled in with miracle mud, sand and topped with rubble. The other is a long tank shallow laminar flow over a deep sand bed. It’s all DIY for sure.

I have some large corals - 40+ head hammer, a few acros, some lobos, chalices, etc. lost my 20 year tangs not too long and took me out of things for a while so I haven’t restocked fish.

Does anyone have any idea whatsoever to ask for this or how would you split it up?

Thanks!
Nate

IMG_4357.jpeg IMG_4381.jpeg IMG_4408.jpeg

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling everything individually will get the most return, but also the most time consuming. Trying to keep it all together will be a hard sell as well as the most discounted. Comes down to how much work you really want to do.

Facebook groups, the selling forum here, and Craigslist will be your best bets. Also can try your local fish stores.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back