Help us welcome our newest Supporting Members & Let's talk about how good it is to be a Reef2Reef Premium Member!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef, Happy Friday! I'm just dropping in because I've got some exciting news: Being a premium member (aka our Partner and Supporting Members. We appreciate you!) just got better!

We have partnered with some of our sponsors to bring you the Deals and Discounts Promotion! We've lined up a slew of generous sponsors, and they are offering all premium members special deals and discounts on their products and livestock...Weekly! This is just one of the perks that come with being a premium member of Reef2Reef. To see a full list of perks and learn how to become a premium member, click HERE!

1715372682617.png

This week's discount was just announced, and it is from Reef Kinetics! For a limited time Reef Kinetics is offering premium members 25% off the incredible ReefBot Lab and the Aqua-Maestro Bundle!

"The ReefBot is an automatic water testing device that monitors your aquarium, tank or pond by running tests periodically, analyzing them and sending you real-time updates via mobile or web app. Not only can you monitor your aquarium, you can even perform and set up preferred test schedules and let the ReefBot do the rest of the work for you remotely! What’s even cooler is that you can immediately spot if something is wrong. Our app is very user friendly and you can set customized alarms to track the changes in your aquarium’s water parameters, ensuring key survival of the aquatic life." ~ Reef Kinetics

If you are a premium member, THANK YOU for supporting our community! Your dedication and love for this hobby have touched the staff here at Reef2Reef and our sponsors. You make a difference! And to our sponsors who have participated and volunteered for future deals and discounts, thank you for helping make this possible!

Partner Members, click HERE to access your Reef Kinetics discount code!
Supporting Members, click HERE to access your Reef Kinetics discount code!

And FINALLY.....Please help us welcome our newest Supporting Members! Thank you for helping support our Reef2Reef community!

@OneWhoPokesBears
@SidebySideND
@NoReceiptNoEvidence
@Semper.Reefing
@DanP-SD
@PopBot16
@Pitt84
@RyanDSm1th
@jonathanpendley
@TokenReefer

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 10.22.03 AM.png

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to all our new supporting members!!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 48 42.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 53 46.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back