Hey Reef2Reef! Help us welcome Chewy as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
We're so excited to announce that Chewy has joined our team as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We're so happy to have you and are thankful for your support of our reefing family! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Chewy is known to be the one-stop shop for pets of all kinds! But did you know they also cater to our swimming pets too? From tanks and equipment to nutrition and health and everything in between, Chewy has your back!

Please remember to shop with our sponsors first for all your reefing needs!

Welcome Chewy!
#Chewy.com
#newR2Rsponsor

1603300-2024-07-Reef2Reef-Affiliate-Ads-600x500-A.jpg

Last edited:

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Sounds great. I've gotten some good deals one some aquarium stuff when setting up my tank.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you Chewy! Maybe we could get a group deal on some salt?! HA!

TangerineSpeedo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How do you think "welcoming" big box generic pet stores will affect the @revhtree business model and how will it affect smaller businesses that advertise on R2R? While currently there is very little of crossover products between Chewy and others on here, that does not mean that Chewy does not have the aptitude to create competition. Petco recently started carrying Sicce and Tropic Marin on their shelves.
To be honest I am inclined to not welcome them to the forum. To be clear this is not my business (R2R) and I do not make business decisions for this forum, but I do contribute to the conversion on this forum, which is an investment and a consideration.
Full disclosure, our household does purchase small animal products from Chewy.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back