• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hungs Rainbow, Rainbow Splice pack $600 shipped

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefanatik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two packs available.
Pack 1(left) Hungs Rainbow dual branch - 1"&3/4" branches. Rainbow splice multi branch.

Pack 2 (right) Hungs Rainbow dual branch - 3/4" & 1/2" branches, Rainbow Splice multi branch.

IMG_7109.jpeg
IMG_4766.jpeg

Cell phone pic that shows 3 branch splice on right. Left splice had 4 nubs /branches.
IMG_7104.jpeg

Rainbow Splice colony which started showing red streaks.

joseph.timbs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hungs rainbow colony pics? may be interested in a few weeks if you’d sell a single and maybe something else that you might have. I don’t have the budget for it now, that’s a bucket list Acro for me

OP
OP
Reefanatik

Reefanatik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hungs rainbow colony pics? may be interested in a few weeks if you’d sell a single and maybe something else that you might have. I don’t have the budget for it now, that’s a bucket list Acro for me
Just realized I had a pic on my phone already. Here u go. Colony is bigger now. I can take another picture tonight if you'd like. This was a couple months ago.
IMG_7051.jpeg

DO YOU PRIORITIZE YOUR TANK AFTER A LONG DAY?

• Yes, my tank helps me with day-to-day stress relief.

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Yes, even if I don't feel like it.

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • It depends on the day.

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No, I'll try to save my "tank work" for a different day.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back