• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I am looking for dead Maxspect Mazarra Leds

hunter01975

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in need of some dead units and any other parts you may have laying around. I have a few units that need some parts and led chips.
I would be happy to cover shipping.
Please let me know what you got.

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LoL. I have 2 of these modules with 2 controllers. They are my back up units for my light system. it has been years since they are in the garage :)

OP
OP
hunter01975

hunter01975

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LoL. I have 2 of these modules with 2 controllers. They are my back up units for my light system. it has been years since they are in the garage :)

Clearly you don't need them anymore, Send them to caring and loving home!!!

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my ATI sunpower has been stable and trouble free, but if anything is wrong with it right after I let the back up go then what do you call that? "Shot myself in the foot"? :)

OP
OP
hunter01975

hunter01975

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my ATI sunpower has been stable and trouble free, but if anything is wrong with it right after I let the back up go then what do you call that? "Shot myself in the foot"? :)

Yes thats exactly what you would call that.. I dont blame you man.

Back