IN SEARCH OF: Social Media Content Manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BSA Corals is looking to hire a content creator who is knowledgable in all things reef-related to maintain its platforms.

The Content Manager works closely with BSA Corals leadership to increase the visibility and reach of BSA Corals Inc. This position manages the main website, social media platforms, and develops graphics, visuals, and other high-quality images.

Applicants must have strong digital communications skills, with an ability to communicate the mission of the business and increase its following. They must have digital media skills, particularly with graphics, pictures, and video, to design, edit, and publish visual materials on all BSA Corals social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and various group pages. Applicants should have the ability to work independently and maintain an “active” status on all platforms with a minimum of 3 postings per day to each platform. The main website will need to be updated weekly with new images, descriptions, and prices. It is also understood that through the activity of the Content Manager, the public following on these pages will continue to increase weekly.

illprobablykilleverything

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me an email, [email protected].

I take a unique approach to social media marketing that includes spending your dollars intelligently. I’ve been in digital marketing for 15 years, and I’ve been running paid social and paid search ads for 12, organic social for 14, web design and maintenance for 11, graphic design since I was 15.

I’m helping a couple other vendors build their followings online and in store and would love to help out another reefer.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 51 23.1%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 50 22.6%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 56 25.3%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 13 5.9%
Back