• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Fox After Sale | 50% OFF

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

premreddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
@jfox I bought this
1719970797048.png

But I got this
1719970820668.jpeg

I cant believe I paid 40$ for this teenie, I have never seen a tinier frag than this in my 2 years of reefing.
I honestly thought its WYSIWYG, coz the image shown was also a frag (atleast twice the size) and not a colony.
I feel cheated to be honest.

Except for a couple of frags, none of them is a WYSIWYG (Very tiny frags and overpriced IMO)
I am never buying here again and I am going to tell everyone I know about this experience.

I have the pictures of what was shown and what I got.

Sorry I am frustrated and hence the long message.

_Prem

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

DO YOU PRIORITIZE YOUR TANK AFTER A LONG DAY?

• Yes, my tank helps me with day-to-day stress relief.

Votes: 61 40.9%
  • Yes, even if I don't feel like it.

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • It depends on the day.

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • No, I'll try to save my "tank work" for a different day.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back