!!!!!!LASER DAY SAVINGS PORTAL VANISHED!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lasers?

• yes

Votes: 50 96.2%
  • no

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember the case or cover was orange?
The version of the game I had was called the orange box and it was sold with several games bundled together. Either way it’s probably portal. There are two portal guns in the game and one is orange, and the other is blue. It really is a great game. I think I may go back and try to play it.
IMG_0055.jpeg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A long time ago I have memories of playing a game called portals that to be honest I never got the hang of :)
Dude yes. I’m there. Many years ago my older brother brought an Xbox over with that game. Portal 2 Robot puzzle game. He was a pro though.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Same but diff my kid sister was one who got me the orange box and she was a pro at portal. Me not so much :)
yes sir, thats me as well I am like a lost puppy dog with controllers that have more than 4 buttons. lol.

Did I beat Mike Tyson however? Yes I did.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evil Eye Laser Eyes GIF

Between working overtime at work and keeping busy with my kids soccer schedules today was the first day in a month that I haven’t had to wake up early. So I guess I took advantage of that and slept for 10 hours.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evil Eye Laser Eyes GIF

Between working overtime at work and keeping busy with my kids soccer schedules today was the first day in a month that I haven’t had to wake up early. So I guess I took advantage of that and slept for 10 hours.
Nice man! I havent slept that long ever I dont think lol But I can dream of a day like that lol
I went to work at 3am today and yesterday but have tomorrow off so ill try and sleep-in then :)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice man! I havent slept that long ever I dont think lol But I can dream of a day like that lol
I went to work at 3am today and yesterday but have tomorrow off so ill try and sleep-in then :)
I normally only sleep about 5 hours a night so the occasional getting to sleep in is kinda nice.

HOW ARE YOU FIGHTING NUISANCE ALGAE RIGHT NOW?

• Clean-Up Crew

Votes: 55 82.1%
  • Algae-Eating Fish

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Light Adjustments

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Nutrient Adjustments

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 13 19.4%
Back