Life-time GHL ION probe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What was the life-time of your ION probe?

• 0 months (never worked)

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • 0-1 month

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 1-2 months

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 2-3 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 3-4 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4-5 months

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • +6 months

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sent meanwhile hundreds of IOND and IOND sensors to the US. Yes, please let him contact us. Or contact us directly.

JaysLittleOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My order was in March of 2022. I'll ask my reseller to check back with you guys. Last time he did, Vinny acknowledged that I was in the queue. As far as I know, there are still other people that have been waiting longer than me. I haven't heard of any units being shipped to the US yet.
You got me beat November 2022. Still waiting on this order. So that two of us from 2022 that never got their probes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-14 130356.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-14 130356.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 42

RickSanford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sent meanwhile hundreds of IOND and IOND sensors to the US. Yes, please let him contact us. Or contact us directly.
Hi Matthias,

Thank you for personally weighing in on this issue. I've just sent Vinny an email asking him to talk with you directly about this situation (again). My IOND was paid for 10 April 2022.

Hoping you might privately communicate with those of us waiting for more than two years with expected ship dates for our probes and units.

Many Thanks.

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear people,

the purpose of this forum is to inform about new products, sales and other events of interest, also to give some support (main support resources are here: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/support/ )

This forum is certainly not for dealing with pre-owned GHL gear. There are other forums available for this purpose, or use PMs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you a troll, working for the competition or just a GHL hater?

Please spread your vermin and BS somewhere else. ....
I'm a troll? Are you serious? I've had a non-functional product for three years and not a day goes by that I don't check the GHL website to see if the probe (which has been written for two years - approx. 6-8 weeks is finally available). Thank you for your insults, have a nice day.

Last edited:

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vendor heard back from Vinny that my ION Director order should be filled out of the next shipment of IONDs being sent from Germany early July. There wasn't an explanation as to why I hadn't received it earlier.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Last edited:

JaysLittleOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I get your frustration and if I was in the same boat may do exactly as you are, but if we are being honest your only posts are negative comments directed at GHL that have no hope of solving your issue and are only meant to inflame... So by definition?

Did you as for a refund? I think at this point that would be your best option and I assume it would be honored (but don't know for sure).
Bean I asked for a refund and was told no. So I'm assuming he also got a no as well.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bean I asked for a refund and was told no. So I'm assuming he also got a no as well.
Ahh - the refund offer must have been only for pre-order?

Like I I said, I would be upset also and may behave in a similar fashion. I suppose best to just edit my comments as they are as useless as complaining.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's interesting. All pre-order customers who ordered direct are eligible for a refund. That window closes only after an item is shipped. If you ordered directly from GHL USA and still want one, shoot me an email with your order number and a screenshot of who told you no so I can look into it for you.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's interesting. All pre-order customers who ordered direct are eligible for a refund. That window closes only after an item is shipped. If you ordered directly from GHL USA and still want one, shoot me an email with your order number and a screenshot of who told you no so I can look into it for you.
I am assuming the context of JaysLittleOcean and Ales are having a unit but are still waiting on a working probe. Sorry for muddying the waters. I removed my comment from earlier as it served no useful purpose.

JaysLittleOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vinny, you told me you would not refund me for the unit probes and money spent on reagents and I purchased the unit directly from GHL.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-18 211035.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-18 211035.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 32

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a troll? Are you serious? I've had a non-functional product for three years and not a day goes by that I don't check the GHL website to see if the probe (which has been written for two years - approx. 6-8 weeks is finally available). Thank you for your insults, have a nice day.
If you never order you will never get in the line and receive a new sensor. It is as simple as that. If there is more you feel we need to discuss about please don't hesitate to contact us directly, this is all I can say here about it.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading these posts feels like I am in a episode of the Twilight Zone. What is really happening have they really caught up to orders or are the people from two years ago still waiting?

Back