OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As Dom said, it's about maturity of the system, not your experience as an individual. If you start the system with quality live rock and sand, proper lighting and proper flow, and keep parameters stable, your success is very likely
ok, do you have any tips for that?(im probably gonna make a tank with a couple of frags first, then move onto an anemone when all the chemicals are stable for awhile). what if I keep the tank stable(without anything in it besides the 2 ocellaris and live rock) for around 4-12 months, then could I maybe get an anemone?(do u think)

hillary9531

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am thinking of building a coral tank and I have a tight budget, I want to put only one anemone in it(in the middle on a live rock), would this be a good light:
Amazon product

https://www.amazon.com/Coralife-Marine-Aquarium-Clip-Light/

Amazon product

thanks,

stewy14
ps. I am a teen, I dont have a job, I dont feel like spending 450+ on this. so thanks, if you have any lights that are better for anemones that are below $150-$200, please comment it, again, thanks and have a great day!

pps, sorry if the links arent showing up, here are the names for them:

NICREW 20W Saltwater Aquarium Light, Marine LED Reef Light for Corals, Programmable Timer Controller, 18 to 24-Inch​

NICREW 30 Watts Aquarium LED Reef Light, Dimmable Full Spectrum Marine LED for Saltwater Coral Fish Tanks​

What light did you end up buying, and what size tank do you have ?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 98 41.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 49.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back