Like recommendations

earlfd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an innovative marine 20 gallon AIO. I am debating over lights. I was thinking about
One Kessel A80 blue or AI prime. Which would be the preferred and do you think I should go with one or two lights

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an innovative marine 20 gallon AIO. I am debating over lights. I was thinking about
One Kessel A80 blue or AI prime. Which would be the preferred and do you think I should go with one or two lights
I have a similar tank I have the 25 gallon one. You definitely only need one light. I'll vote for the AI prime that's what I'm putting on mine.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You would want two a80s. I like kessil more but it's not cost efficient. Noopsyche also would work.

JohnnyBlowfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I disagree. I am really disappointed in my AI purchases. My Prime HD went full nuclear meltdown. I ran it fairly conservative as it was on a Softie/LPS tank. From a safety standpoint, I would never own another one. It was definitely a fire hazard.

Additionally, my AI Nero lasted less than a year before getting red ring of death. The inexpensive hyggr that I purchased for an emergency around the same time is still going strong 4 years later. Needless to say, I won’t be buying AI products in the future.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back