LIMITED TIME: The R2R Annual Partner Drive is now OPEN! 86 Winners! $35,000+ in Prizes!

JoJosReef

10kW Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe they are reading into the word “partner” a little too much, thinking we are akin to investors in stocks, etc.
Suppose I should just return that suit I bought for our board meetings, then...

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suppose I should just return that suit I bought for our board meetings, then...
I’d at least keep the top portion. I heard it’s all Zoom meetings.

danreef55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since its launch, I’ve been surprised that there isn’t more recognition for the value this site brings to the hobby. Winning raffles is a nice bonus, but, in my opinion, the focus should be on supporting such a valuable resource. Sure, I'd love to win something, but I’d gladly contribute even without the raffle.

Jasonak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someday I will have a large online company and charge everyone shipping BUT Alaska and Hawaii :p
I dont think it would aggravate me so much if they at least knocked off the cost it would cost them to ship it around the lower 48. There is allot of SUPER AMAZING VENDORS out there that dont charge shipping to here and I thank and praise you for that and will take you out fishing if you ever come up here :)

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s the coolest piece of reef gear you've ever added to your tank? I bet this year’s prize of the Orphek Natura Icon Aquarium LED lights would top it for many of you!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back