Live Auction Event AGAIN| MAY 6TH HERE ON R2R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 15, Members: 6, Guests: 9)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

1.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Let's see who the nitpickers are in the crowd! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour at the bottom of the hour. They are identical except for three differences. The first person to identify the three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Try to be specific so I know what you mean. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky, don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "missing left cloud". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

title gif.gif

Let's see who the nitpickers are in the crowd! For this game, I will post two pictures every hour at the bottom of the hour. They are identical except for three differences. The first person to identify the three differences gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Try to be specific so I know what you mean. For instance, if a cloud is missing from the sky, don't just say "cloud". Instead, say "missing left cloud". In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back