Local web interface not responding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(4) devices

10.15.30.220 - P4
10.15.30.221 - #1 Mitras
10.15.30.185 - #2 Mitras (see note below)
10.14.30.223 - #3 Mitras

All devices are online and available from MyGHL app/web
Mitras following schedule as expected.

All on Wifi 7515
I went to update today to 7523
P4 and Mitras #1- going to 10.20.30.220 gives me chrome basic password dialog. After entering password I get
404 - Page not found
1719974887366.png

I assume rebooting these devices will fix the local webserver... but frustrating.

Mitras #2 - This Mitras is on DHCP. I have tried dozens of times over the last year or so to switch this to a static ip. It just won't take. In web it just sticks on "Applying Changes" and in GCC it looks like it changes but I lose connection. After reboot, it is still on DHCP. Anybody else run into these issue?

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 6 and only 2 were able to be set up and consistently connect. I gave up long ago and just connect via usb. I can’t even update the WiFi firmware.

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you've already thought of this, but I just assigned a fixed IP address through DHCP on my router.

OP
OP
B

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you've already thought of this, but I just assigned a fixed IP address through DHCP on my router.
Typically how I handle all static IPs, esp on business or enterprise networks. Long of the short, this network is not supposed to have a DHCP server but does because this lone Mitras will not take a static IP.

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

It's "simply" that the WiFi module's file system is corrupt.

First, if not latest, you need to update the WiFi module firmware.
To do this, go to http://1.2.3.4/update/ (REPLACE 1.2.3.4 with the ProfiLux's current local IP address).
Load the firmware.bin file you previously extracted from the https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/wifi-module-esp-update/ zip file.

Then do same with filesystem.bin file.

All this can be done without USB or PC if the network is working.
If it's not, you can repair the entire WiFi moduel with this tool via a USB connection: https://api.myghl.com/wifi-update/

Gaël

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gaël I have problem with GCC in TCP/IP mode with my main P4. The problem is equal for 2 different PC and I do not have the problem with my spare P4. It take long time to connect and I get GCC do not respond now and than. Wait 60 sec and it work again - little bit later - the same issue. Can this be caused of a corrupt wifi file system in my main P4? I have two DNV active in my main P4 and I remember that you in another post said that they needs to be reinstalled if the file system is restored.

Sincerely Lasse

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gaël I have problem with GCC in TCP/IP mode with my main P4. The problem is equal for 2 different PC and I do not have the problem with my spare P4. It take long time to connect and I get GCC do not respond now and than. Wait 60 sec and it work again - little bit later - the same issue. Can this be caused of a corrupt wifi file system in my main P4? I have two DNV active in my main P4 and I remember that you in another post said that they needs to be reinstalled if the file system is restored.

Sincerely Lasse
Hi Lasse,

this is a specific problem different from the one highlighted on this topic, please open a support ticket

Gaël

OP
OP
B

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Gaël - I totally forgot about the /update/ recovery method. I bit irked that the filesystems on two of these got corrupt somehow, but it is what it is.

Any thoughts on the Mitras that absolutely refuses to take a static IP?

HOW ARE YOU FIGHTING NUISANCE ALGAE RIGHT NOW?

• Clean-Up Crew

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Algae-Eating Fish

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Light Adjustments

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Nutrient Adjustments

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 20.0%
Back