OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triple post! I’m excited, today the orphek arrives as does Bog Momma, Atlas’ new wife. I hope they like each other.

I’ll probably scare both the Amazon driver as well as UPS, because it’s raining and no kne is home today. Luckily I’m right across the street so when I see them pulling down, I’ll probably snatch up Russ and scurry across hoping they don’t look at me like a parcel thief lol. I can sit both down and they should be fine til I get home today; the betta will be the most concern. If I can coax the girls into their crates and amuse Russ with some cartoons long enough to acclimate that will be fine. Let’s hope all three parties involved decide to cooperate.

Currently both dogs are snoring. And yes, Melody does have a wide booty lol. Riv is losing her hair. She chews from nerves and I just can’t get her to stop :( She’s a little rough looking.
IMG_9258.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Leptastrea has smaller polyps and a completely different skeleton structure. The last photo you shared definitely looks more like Leptastrea with the way the polyps are visible. Favia don't have "lashes", Leptastrea does. Favia has feeding tentacles, Leptastrea doesn't.

The thing with Favias is they come in different shapes and sizes whereas Leptastrea are almost all the same just with different color variations.

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tracking is beyond confusing.

But also LOOK AT THE SIZE OF BIG MOMMA! Atlas’ new wife. Ignore the crud in the bucket, it sits outside usually but she’s in an algae barn jar acclimating lol
IMG_9272.png
IMG_9273.png
IMG_9271.jpeg

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s here! I put it in the sump for a bit to see it. It’s beautiful. Won’t stay there long, just wanted to set the app and all up. (Sumps freshwater currently so no salt).
IMG_9284.jpeg
IMG_9285.jpeg
IMG_9286.jpeg

I have to figure the mounting hardware out. It didn’t supply the parts that goes into the ceiling, and I have no idea what some of the parts are even for lol.

Also, Blu is holding. There’s not a thought behind those eyes, only the slight sleep deprivation of a father swishing eggies every few mins for the next 14 days
IMG_9283.jpeg

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this right? I honestly have no clue what I’m doing. There were four screws and this was the only logical spot. There was no instructions lol. This is what will go on the ceiling thingy that I have to buy XD
IMG_9289.jpeg
IMG_9291.jpeg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this right? I honestly have no clue what I’m doing. There were four screws and this was the only logical spot. There was no instructions lol. This is what will go on the ceiling thingy that I have to buy XD
IMG_9289.jpeg
IMG_9291.jpeg

I tried to look up directions for you because I have no idea :face-with-tears-of-joy: of course I only have my phone and it looks like everything that came up was YouTube which, ew.

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back