• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marine Flora very satisfying :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

secondthief

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I placed an order with Sam at marineflora.com and a couple things really stood out. He was very nice on the phone and on monday when they were supposed to be shipped for two day shipping he did not ship, the reason was that it was raining like crazy over in Cali and he didn't want the chance of there being any over night holds at the post office, so he then the next day shipped it out overnight (without charging me extra) and threw in an extra frag. It arrived at 9:30 this morning and here is some pictures of the packaging:

When it arrived

packaging1.jpg

postal box open

Packaging2.jpg

styro box open (heat pack still a little above room temp)

Packaging3.jpg

frags

Packaging4.jpg

OP
OP
S

secondthief

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and now in the tank:

Inthetank1.jpg

Inthetank2.jpg

Great experience and I will order again, thank you so much Sam it was a pleasure :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

secondthief

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and here they are now, all but one is open :)
all1.jpg

all2.jpg

all3.jpg

thanks again Sam!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep us posted once they open up......I want to see what they look like....I have some stuff coming from Sam here soon too....

JeffReef

Got Zoa Pox?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are some very nice frags you've got! :)

Sam's a great guy! I have done dealings with him more than once- in person. I'd vouch for this guy anytime.

Jeff

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS IT POSSIBLE TO "MASTER" REEFING? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes.

Votes: 65 36.9%
  • No.

Votes: 100 56.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 11 6.3%
Back