BristleWormHater

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love your colony of feather dusters!
Me too, I'm thinking I might get a tiny tank with some rocks and throw some of the dusters in there, so I can culture them and maybe sell some feather duster colonies.
Seems like a fun project?

OP
OP
BristleWormHater

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also jealous of your feather dusters! I have a solitary one that makes a cool tube but I don’t think it can reproduce alone. you have any new ones popping up or just the original colony?
I find new ones every few days across the tank, not just those dusters, but ones that hitchhiked with my coral. I made a post on page 7 or 8 about it.

OP
OP
BristleWormHater

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also jealous of your feather dusters! I have a solitary one that makes a cool tube but I don’t think it can reproduce alone. you have any new ones popping up or just the original colony?
Oh also, feather dusters don't need a mate to reproduce so if your lucky that one could multiply :)

OP
OP
BristleWormHater

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully I'll be able to get the starry blenny tomorrow, in the mean time here's some pics.
Halloween hermit finally showing his face (kind of
20240917_172643.jpg

Happy blasto
20240917_172710.jpg

Happy goni (excuse the cerith in the background, he's just doing his job)
20240917_172732.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Im so frickin close to getting a starry because that is the cutest fish ive ever seen.
Be ready for the attitude...

OP
OP
BristleWormHater

BristleWormHater

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Im so frickin close to getting a starry because that is the cutest fish ive ever seen.
I'm little worried about him in this tank size but I plan on adding more rocks and the Lagoon is only a few inches shorter than a standard 30 gallon but it is a few inches wider. Seller is a buddy of mine, he started the tank and realized he doesn't have the time for it, but he plans to restart with a smaller tank down the road. So I figured I'd take this guy off his hands. Who knows maybe this blenny will force me to upgrade sooner.

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm little worried about him in this tank size but I plan on adding more rocks and the Lagoon is only a few inches shorter than a standard 30 gallon but it is a few inches wider. Seller is a buddy of mine, he started the tank and realized he doesn't have the time for it, but he plans to restart with a smaller tank down the road. So I figured I'd take this guy off his hands. Who knows maybe this blenny will force me to upgrade sooner.
Well it would be worth it! just look at that silly little face and those bushy eye brows :pleading-face: :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back