My Apex will not control my Tunze Streams like it has before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have my pair of Tunze 3 streams connected to the 0-10 v outlet on the Apex. On the apex app or web app it's as if the pujmps are not connected at all. I do have both of their integral controllers (the little boxes with three dials and 2 buttons on them) set to 'external'. I've had it working several months before , before I had to shut evrything down and move my tank. But after I turned the apex back on (it was several wweeks later) and reattached the pumps, there is nothing.
Please let me know what I'm doing wrong? I had this issue when I first was connecting the pumps a few years ago, and I did some random clikcing etc and it ended up working. I just dont know what that was.

TY

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was an unbelievably easy solution. I had the cable from pumps to apex in the wrong port lol. I assumed the one that was lit up was 'active' and must have been variable port 1/2. It actually took me a google search to figure this out that port 1/2 is the left port, nor the right one lol ugh. I think I figured out that the port being lit up only means apex is 'on' for that port, not that the port is 'active' or 'being controlled'. It reall only makes sense that the left port is 1/2 and right is 3/4 since obviously 1/2 is before 3/4 . The obvious sometimes fails me lol.

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually looking at the lights on the port. There are two led's the right one is lit, the left LED on the 1/2 port is off. I thought i knew what lights on and off meant , but I guess not! What does it mean? << edit : I played aroudn with the speed % on the two pumps. when it's 0% the light is off. Anything over 0 light is on amazing :-D

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 114 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back