my new baby... AKA The Café

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

We so appreciate you all and are thankful that you are here and a part of this community. We really do!

Lately we have had more things to moderate in this thread and several posts in opposition to that moderating so I wanted to clear things up a bit,

We have rules and whether you agree with them or not, we have them for purposes that we deem necessary for the vision we have for this forum. When you create an account you agree to abide by these rules. For a while now we have allowed way too many posts and memes that are borderline or that completely cross the line. While the things you post or share may not be vulgar and may not offend you, they may still be in violation of our rules.

We’re going to ask you to please filter what you post and make sure it lines up with our rules. If it doesn’t then please don’t post it. If you’re not sure, ask us or don’t post it.

If you don’t agree with our rules I understand but you still have to abide by them. Please note that calling out the mod team or making posts in opposition to our decisions is also against our rules.

We’re going to remove posts that violate our rules and those that continue to break them are, unfortunately, going to be removed from threads as well as face account restrictions. Please understand that we don’t want to do this but we are serious about this.

Thank you for understanding and if you have a question about it please message me or @Daniel@R2R.
So which ones were bad? I’m so confused because I have no idea what any of yall did wrong

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look pretty and banana free….sorry I ate it

IMG_0113.jpeg IMG_0112.jpeg IMG_0111.jpeg IMG_0110.jpeg IMG_0109.jpeg IMG_0108.jpeg IMG_0098.jpeg

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In
Look a shoe
IMG_9993.jpeg

IMG_9994.jpeg

coral shoes will be the new thing watch!!!
IMG_0124.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg
IMG_0114.jpeg

And this cracked me up!

IMG_9991.jpeg
Instead of a coral shoe, you could have gotten 10 tailspot blennies and trained them to syncronize poking their heads in and out to music.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • No

Votes: 120 76.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 18 11.5%
Back