my new baby... AKA The Café

Slocke

I'm pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Sticker? yay or nay? I can do any color variant here; I've tweaked the original artwork to be greyscale, and I can add whatever colors or gradients. I wanted to do a couple variants, but this is my first go.

The grey is the background, and not part of the sticker. Sticker should be 3"x1.5" or so. Wanting to sell them on my etsy, what would you pay? The going rate for stickers of this size, in waterproof vinyl, are $4 and up. Would asking 2$ per sticker be too low compared to similar? I would pay 2 bucks for this. But I need community input, please!
Untitled.png
2 or 3 I’d pay

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good Sticker? yay or nay? I can do any color variant here; I've tweaked the original artwork to be greyscale, and I can add whatever colors or gradients. I wanted to do a couple variants, but this is my first go.

The grey is the background, and not part of the sticker. Sticker should be 3"x1.5" or so. Wanting to sell them on my etsy, what would you pay? The going rate for stickers of this size, in waterproof vinyl, are $4 and up. Would asking 2$ per sticker be too low compared to similar? I would pay 2 bucks for this. But I need community input, please!
Untitled.png
everyone always tells me to double my prices. $4 for a UV-proof waterproof vinyl sticker is par for the course I think.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew. I'm about 3hrs in moving my security camera. It was on the wall where the tank needs to go so it had to be moved. So tired. Moved it to beside the TV. Unfortunately hubs wanted a TV larger than the space so we had to have it off centered. Which sucks for my OCD, but I have the tank I want so I willingly lost this fight. I don't watch much TV here anyway, if I'm in the living room I'm glued to my tank.

I had to feed that mess of wires back outside, re route the bulk of them on the outside of the house, hubs is getting a drill bit from the store, we need to drill a hole to route the wires from inside to outside. That's his only help with this, the drilling the hole.

Once that's done I'll feed the wires through, organize, plug back in and I'll be done.... Mostly. I already added a 40' and 20' Ethernet cables, one for the new TV location that's farther and one for the new tank location for the Apex.

Then I need to repair all the holes in the wall and repaint, and finish the floor trim, since I never did that....

Attachments

• IMG_20240918_120041963_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240918_120041963_HDR.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240918_120023867_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240918_120023867_HDR.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240918_120014644.jpg
    IMG_20240918_120014644.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 12

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew. I'm about 3hrs in moving my security camera. It was on the wall where the tank needs to go so it had to be moved. So tired. Moved it to beside the TV. Unfortunately hubs wanted a TV larger than the space so we had to have it off centered. Which sucks for my OCD, but I have the tank I want so I willingly lost this fight. I don't watch much TV here anyway, if I'm in the living room I'm glued to my tank.

I had to feed that mess of wires back outside, re route the bulk of them on the outside of the house, hubs is getting a drill bit from the store, we need to drill a hole to route the wires from inside to outside. That's his only help with this, the drilling the hole.

Once that's done I'll feed the wires through, organize, plug back in and I'll be done.... Mostly. I already added a 40' and 20' Ethernet cables, one for the new TV location that's farther and one for the new tank location for the Apex.

Then I need to repair all the holes in the wall and repaint, and finish the floor trim, since I never did that....
Now that's some mansgetti.

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 54 55.7%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back