Nero 3 Schedule for 32 Biocube

kaijor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on a schedule for Nero 3 in 32 Biocube. I do have corals in my tank. I have some zoas, a Duncan, and Blasto. I’m planning getting a couple mushrooms eventually as well. I’ve attached the current schedule I’m running. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

IMG_3257.png

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
that schedule seems fine. could even put the 12a-4a, and 8p-12a slots as pulse in low or high variance to simulate the tide rising? or even random flow.

do you feed at a certain time? could also include feeding time in so you don't have to cut the pump off or open to app to turn them off for feeding.

OP
OP
K

kaijor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that schedule seems fine. could even put the 12a-4a, and 8p-12a slots as pulse in low or high variance to simulate the tide rising? or even random flow.

do you feed at a certain time? could also include feeding time in so you don't have to cut the pump off or open to app to turn them off for feeding.
I’ll try the pulses at low or high variance that’s a really good idea. Do you think random at 75% is too much for 32 Biocube?

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 54 64.3%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 4 4.8%
Back