OP
OP
FDchase

FDchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also couldn’t get my brain coral detached from the rock so I moved the structure back under my stylo like it was in the old tank. This also allowed me to add another rock to make my micromussa area a little bigger.

OP
OP
FDchase

FDchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got the sump area cleaned up again. Also snagged a brand new battery backup from work that was about to go into the trash.
IMG_0810.jpeg

OP
OP
FDchase

FDchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0812.jpeg
Making octopus tacos for dinner tonight so I took a couple bells, heads, eyes whatever you feel like calling it and tossed them into a blender. Wrasse and one clown went nuts over it.

OP
OP
FDchase

FDchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a picture of the tank that started this obsession from probably 14 years ago.
IMG_0824.jpeg
I know it’s crazy but I want to get a pair of bicolor angels in the current tank. That was the very first salt water fish ever got and the bicolor, and pigmy angels in general, have been my favorite since. Just waiting to get full aquascape and for all my corals to grow in so when they pick it’s not a big deal.

OP
OP
FDchase

FDchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife got me a maxspect gyre 300 cloud set up for my birthday. They move a lot of water and not in a violent way either. I also got another small box of rocks.
IMG_0843.jpeg
I’m going to use this and some of what’s in the tank to build a center structure to hopefully shield lps from the high water currents.

Attachments

• IMG_0842.mov
    79.7 MB

esquare

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife got me a maxspect gyre 300 cloud set up for my birthday. They move a lot of water and not in a violent way either. I also got another small box of rocks.
IMG_0843.jpeg
I’m going to use this and some of what’s in the tank to build a center structure to hopefully shield lps from the high water currents.
That is some good flow, thanks for the video!

OP
OP
FDchase

FDchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box of rocks all set up. I’m trying to keep as many hiding places as possible while making the arches and hang overs that I like.
IMG_0854.jpeg
For the last section on the left I want a very large island with a lot of hiding holes. Probably going to end up getting one more small box of rocks to do that, but that will be a future project.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back