• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New "Snackle" Combo Packs - Phytoplankton, Copepods, Amphipods, Coral Cane

Item Price
15 - 229
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now is your chance to get some berghia! We're usually out of stock, but this week we have some extra:

P.S. As part of our commitment to provide a great value, all subscriptions will now receive an additional 5 percent off after the fifth order. As always, you can cancel any time, but we wanted to do a little something special for our long term subscribers.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0790.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NEW PRODUCT - Snacklerock! Our rock is cycled with live nitrifying bacteria and seeded with our three species blend of live copepods. Dinkins Snacklerock is ideal for starting a new tank, or for adding rock (and biodiversity) to an existing system. The best part? Free shipping on all Snacklerock orders.

Who ships rock for free? Dinkins does!

As always, we also have plenty of #phytoplankton #amphipods #amphipods ready to harvest fresh and ship out!

DinkinsAquatic Gardens.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have plenty of pods, phyto, and amphipods for shipping this week. We currently also have a few berghia in stock as well.

We're also doing a new thing on subscriptions - after your fifth subscription order, you'll automatically get an extra 5 percent off your future subscriptions. So instead of saving 15 percent on a monthly subscription, you'll automatically begin saving 20 percent after your fifth subscription order!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Returning home from RAP NY - we will be shipping tomorrow and Wednesday. There's still time to get your order in - we have plenty of pods, phyto, and amphipods in stock. We even have a few berghia left.

What else? Oh yeah - plenty of pod-seeded and fully cycled Snacklerock!

DinkinsAquatic Gardens.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shipping fresh pods, phyto, and amphipods today and tomorrow. You can still get that order in!

Never experienced the Dinkins Difference? Not sure what sets us apart? Send me a PM - I'd love to talk to you!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you know we're still shipping orders today, so it's not too late to get fresh pods, phyto, or amphipods this week? Order in the next 2.5 hours (by 5 PM Central) and your order will arrive by this Friday!

What member(s) of your home reef are your priority?

• My fish

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • My coral

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • My inverts

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other Livestock (Please explain!)

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back