• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Godzilla Babies

Wolffpack Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m hoping to get help on pricing these Godzilla babies. This is an OG Godzilla from KDee Reef and has great bubbles and lineage. Any advice is appreciated

Pic of baby and Mama through the stages I’ve had her (been growing for almost a year-ish)

IMG_6353.jpeg IMG_6357.jpeg IMG_5896.jpeg IMG_1622.jpeg IMG_1570.jpeg IMG_4053.jpeg IMG_4287.jpeg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is baby? Are all the other pics of momma? How big was mom when you got her and how big is she now, If you dont mind me asking? I have had a king kong yuma that this very much resembles and had her for years. She did have two mouths but never put out a baby. She got attacked by my lobo all the way down to the mouth! UGGHH

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 88 41.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 106 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back