Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re using the Red Sea ReefLED 90 in your reef aquarium, Printed Reef has the perfect accessories to enhance both performance and aesthetics. Our custom-designed Red Sea ReefLED 90 Light Shade and Power Supply Holder are built to help you keep your setup clean, organized, and efficient.

20240322-_I2A9280.jpg 20240322-_I2A9284.jpg 20240322-_I2A9286.jpg

1. Red Sea ReefLED 90 LED Light Shade

Reduce excess light spillage and focus the illumination exactly where it’s needed with our Red Sea ReefLED 90 Light Shade. This 3D-printed shade is designed to fit the ReefLED 90 perfectly, promoting healthier coral growth while maintaining a sleek, clean appearance in your aquarium.

View the Red Sea ReefLED 90 Light Shade

4-SIDES.png NARROW.png WIDE.png

2. Red Sea ReefLED 90 Power Supply Holder

Keep your equipment area clutter-free with the Red Sea ReefLED 90 Power Supply Holder. It securely holds your power supply, reducing mess and minimizing the risk of damage to your cords and equipment.

View the Red Sea ReefLED 90 Power Supply Holder

_I2A9272.png

Both products are made from reef-safe, durable materials, ensuring long-lasting use and easy installation. If you’re serious about maintaining a well-organized and visually appealing reef tank, these are must-have accessories!

Explore these products and more at Printed Reef.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 5 6.0%
Back