Great looking photo!

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice they are stunning photos
Thanks! My main secret is that I take about 15-25 shots, then pick the best one. Usually focus is the main issue. You have some awesome shots yourself there!

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! My main secret is that I take about 15-25 shots, then pick the best one. Usually focus is the main issue. You have some awesome shots yourself there!
Thank you my phone is a 6+ and you have to wind it up for a photo the problem is if you want real close up it can not do it. I found a snail with a beautiful sky blue lies on it and I tried getting a close up and the. Phone can not focus. My. iPhone pants

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you my phone is a 6+ and you have to wind it up for a photo the problem is if you want real close up it can not do it. I found a snail with a beautiful sky blue lies on it and I tried getting a close up and the. Phone can not focus. My. iPhone pants
Try using a clip on macro lens. If you can get the Orphek lens kit, or similar, I highly recommend that.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 88 42.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 103 49.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back