OP
OP
HAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you QT corals, rocks, sand and inverts? If you don’t, you will absolutely have ich in that tank you just need a stressor to ‘activate’ it.
I currently don't have a reef but do plan one, i mostly buy dry rock but definitely do plan on getting live rocks in the future, i currently do have inverts but mostly snails, do snails carry them aswell?

OP
OP
HAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a PBT in a 150g with a bunch of tangs hippo, yellow, purple and convict. Also a bunch of misc fish; clowns, wrasse, gobies, damsels, etc.. Only one fish did it bully and that was a sailfin tang. It would not let him eat and it eventually passed. Convict tang was a latest addition and that's after the PBT had been in there for over a year. The PBT will rarely attempt to bully my foxface but it's 30% bigger then him and it's got those spines.
That is indeed what i hope mine will be (an exception)

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently don't have a reef but do plan one, i mostly buy dry rock but definitely do plan on getting live rocks in the future, i currently do have inverts but mostly snails, do snails carry them aswell?
Yep, anything with a dead area that can harbour life will likely carry fish disease.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

DO YOUR FISH SHOW PERSONALITY?

• Yes! I believe my fish show unique personalities.

Votes: 73 93.6%
  • No. I do not believe my fish show personality.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Other (Please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back