Questions about green acan from wwc

benhall2323

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with acans taking a bit to open up. I got a starter pack from wwc and this is said to be a green acan. all parameters are in check and all other coral have opened and are happy thus far. Duncan even grabbed some mysis to eat. It has been about 8 hours and acan still looks funky to me but im new to coral so not sure if i should be worried or not. Any help or tips is greatly appreciated as I want to give everything the best care possible.
IMG_1218.png
IMG_1220.png
IMG_1216.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's like a Micromussa Lordhowensis. Mine get grumpy sometimes, yes. They'll stay partially closed like that for days or weeks when they're mad at you.

BudgetR33f

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals usually stay closed for the first day or two after you add them in my experience. Acans are lps corals not soft corals btw

OP
OP
B

benhall2323

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals usually stay closed for the first day or two after you add them in my experience. Acans are lps corals not soft corals btw
Thank u my friend. Sorry about that.
It's like a Micromussa Lordhowensis. Mine get grumpy sometimes, yes. They'll stay partially closed like that for days or weeks when they're mad at you.
thanks a ton.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IS IT POSSIBLE TO "MASTER" REEFING? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • No.

Votes: 99 56.6%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 11 6.3%
Back