RBBTA split!

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, so I have been really enjoying my rainbow BTA getting rather large,until last night :confused:. It did seem to stress during my water change and tank maintenance yesterday. Shriveled up and stayed that way until almost lights out, then started coming back out. Well lo and behold, this morning I have 3! I don’t necessarily want 3. Anyway, just wanted to share this with y’all. I will get a pic when lights come on.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, so I have been really enjoying my rainbow BTA getting rather large,until last night :confused:. It did seem to stress during my water change and tank maintenance yesterday. Shriveled up and stayed that way until almost lights out, then started coming back out. Well lo and behold, this morning I have 3! I don’t necessarily want 3. Anyway, just wanted to share this with y’all. I will get a pic when lights come on.
Congratulations when my first bta split it was like new members to the family. Enjoy and them three will get big then split and before you know it anemones are taking over. This is a photo of my lfs and they let them do what they wanted . But again congrats on your new family members lol
IMG_0446.jpeg
IMG_0446.jpeg
IMG_0444.jpeg
IMG_0445.jpeg

OP
OP
Sophie"s mom

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! LOL, that looks like a bit much for me. I am sure I will trading for credit at a LFS. We will see. I will let them be for now. See what kind of roaming around the tank they decide to do.

OP
OP
Sophie"s mom

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before and after photos

Attachments

• IMG_6849.jpeg
    IMG_6849.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7001.jpeg
    IMG_7001.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 30

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back