Reef2Reef Nov membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef and good luck in the contest!

If you have any questions feel free to post them up and we'll help out where we can!

Ok soI am New to reef tanks after keeping freshwater and salt (fish only). Hope it is not as hard as people say it is. I'm dedicated and like to learn always. Here is hoping for winning the contest to help me get this reef thing going. I wouldn't be shocked if I don't win as I never win anything.

Just joined, want to win!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you StonePilot and welcome to R2R! ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R me2453!

campgrrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I just joined, i'm new to the world of saltwater (5 months). I would like to win some prizes and looking forward to reading posts and getting feedback!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Please make yourself at home and post often!

Reeferwill561

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up y'all, I just joined R2R from the reference of a friend who is on here. I am a "zoa hoarder" more than an SPS and Chalice type of person for now at least. Anyway my names Obviously Will and I will be a regular on here, I promise that. If I win the prize than that would be the best early-christmas present because my reefing hobby has cost me more than my rent to live it feels like!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck with the contest!

Hi all! I just joined, i'm new to the world of saltwater (5 months). I would like to win some prizes and looking forward to reading posts and getting feedback!

Whats up y'all, I just joined R2R from the reference of a friend who is on here. I am a "zoa hoarder" more than an SPS and Chalice type of person for now at least. Anyway my names Obviously Will and I will be a regular on here, I promise that. If I win the prize than that would be the best early-christmas present because my reefing hobby has cost me more than my rent to live it feels like!

trone40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! My name is Nathan and I am from Wichita, KS. Iv been doing fresh water tanks for almost 15 years now and saltwater for about 5. I am now just starting my first reef tank and I cant tell you how excited I am to do so. I bought a 90 gal. Oceanic on craigslist with all the bells and whistles I need to get started. Im really excited about R2R and everything reef!!! I welcome any helpful tips on starting this tank right as I am starting from the ground up everything new. Thanks so much for everything and I cant wait to "dive" head first into my new found passion. Ciao!!

saltbitten

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I"M a first timer just need to be able to change my join date thats legal isn't it

and welcome all the other new people and fish to

tman23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't JUST join.. but as you can see with my post numbers, perhaps I should be consider a new member ;)
I'd love to be entered :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R all of you! Great to have you here as well! :D Post some new topics and enjoy!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

If you have any questions on the new setup feel free to ask.

Hello everybody! My name is Nathan and I am from Wichita, KS. Iv been doing fresh water tanks for almost 15 years now and saltwater for about 5. I am now just starting my first reef tank and I cant tell you how excited I am to do so. I bought a 90 gal. Oceanic on craigslist with all the bells and whistles I need to get started. Im really excited about R2R and everything reef!!! I welcome any helpful tips on starting this tank right as I am starting from the ground up everything new. Thanks so much for everything and I cant wait to "dive" head first into my new found passion. Ciao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What member(s) of your home reef are your priority?

• My fish

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • My coral

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • My inverts

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other Livestock (Please explain!)

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back