Return pump options for remote sump

RWReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with either or both Jebao DCP 10000 or DCP 15000 can comment on the outlet plumbing sizing and what the pumps come with? Difficult to find online. Looking to plumb into 1-1/4" PVC.
Did you ever find an answer to this? In the same situation now trying to figure out what size female Barb adapter I need to add to this pump.

OP
OP
T

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The returns come with so many different outlet attachment sizes so I was able to use whatever was in the box, thread to barb 1-1/4. Then I ran about a foot of tubing to hard plumbing. It was simple and didn’t require going out to buy additional fittings.

RWReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The returns come with so many different outlet attachment sizes so I was able to use whatever was in the box, thread to barb 1-1/4. Then I ran about a foot of tubing to hard plumbing. It was simple and didn’t require going out to buy additional fittings.
Thanks for the reply. Bought a used one off of R2R that didn’t come with the outlet attachments so trying to figure out what size female adapter I need. Do you know if this is NPS?

OP
OP
T

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. Bought a used one off of R2R that didn’t come with the outlet attachments so trying to figure out what size female adapter I need. Do you know if this is NPS?
I don’t know exactly what these are. These are some other OEMs that came with the pumps if they have a particular look to them, maybe these are helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_6997.jpeg
    IMG_6997.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6996.jpeg
    IMG_6996.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 5

RWReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know exactly what these are. These are some other OEMs that came with the pumps if they have a particular look to them, maybe these are helpful.
Not sure if you have a set of calipers or not, but if you do and you’re feeling adventurous, I’d love to know what the inner diameter is of that female connector.

rhaetuluscrenatus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WHEN IT COMES TO REEFING EQUIPMENT, DO YOU BUY NEW OR USED? AND WHY?

• I usually buy new equipment.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I usually buy used equipment.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I depends on what the equipment is.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back