• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Return pumps for sale, Reef Octopus Water Blasters, and Skimz Leopard

Item Price
$150 - $225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale are all my return and misc pumps. I shut down my aquariums with no plan on restarting. I have a Water Blaster 7000 and 3000. The water blaster pumps are great return AC return pumps. Put out great flow. Also have two Skimz Leopard pumps, L110 and L90. These things are beasts and amazing pumps. The L110 was my main return pump on 300 gallon tank. The pumps have the Askoll body and motor block, best in the business. More information can be found by googling them, or send a PM.
RO Varios 4 - $225 shipped SOLD
RO Varios 6 - $260 shipped SOLD
RO Water Blaster 7000 - $225 shipped
RO Water Blaster 3000 - $150 shipped
Leopard L110 - $200 Shipped
Leopard L90 - $175 Shipped

RO Varios 4.jpg RO Varios 6.jpg RO water blaster pumps.jpg RO water blaster pumps 2.jpg Skimz Leopard L110 2.jpg Skimz Leopard L110.jpg Skimz Leopard L90.jpg

Last edited:

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there wiggle room. Might I suggest to check recent sales and come up with numbers youre comfortable with

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back