Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been offline for the last 10 months. Moving continents is no joke. But everything arrived in one piece. No issues with all my belongings, including my precious "waterbox". Just unpacked and here is some of the gear that i will be using.
Gear.jpeg

Stand is under build and it will have 3 sections. 1 for Chiller, a must in this part of the world, 1 for ATO and the 3rd for APEX organizer.

Capture.JPG

wow I bet it was no joke moving back to India. glad the tank made it. good luck on the build! keep us posted when you can.

OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great renderings! Are you a developer or engineer of some sort? I do a ton of client facing work in IT.
Hahaha. I’m a mechanical engineer. But have touch with CAD and renderings.

It’s always good to visualise what you want.

OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what we're asking you!

Well, even i keep wondering If i will ever open the Waterbox from its Box.. Long story short, Just when I wanted to get back into the hobby my brother got engaged and then wedding bells. With Indian weddings its a lot longer and complicated. I took total responsibility for arranging everything and that took 3 month of my life...

OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been working on salt mixing station and AWC plumbing the last 1 week. Will have updates this weekend.
I have to say, I miss going to the hardware stores and getting what I want on the fly.

In India this hobby is not as popular and getting what you want, needs A LOT of searching& planning.

OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just showing the RO Lines I ran for
a. RO water
b. Fresh SaltWater
c. Old SaltWater

The lines go on the outside and I have 2 100L VATS for storing RO and Salt Water. I will work on organizing the mixing station this weekend. I will be running RO directly with fail safes added. Plus DOS will be running my AWC.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw how to get notified on mobile. Its been a while and I see that Tapatalk and R2R aint working.

What app are y'all using

OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the RO unit and planned setup. Still need to plumb the salt water bin, which is the BRUTE can. The blue bin is for me to collect waste water. RO fresh water will be direct fed to the Trigger ATO reservoir.

Rite now all this is manual, but will automate it with sensors and float valves.

ECFAB6B2-B18C-426C-87D5-ED08EEBA0117.jpeg

OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the waterbox 50.3 aio... wondering how to set up the ato.
Hi there.. Isnt it wonderful.. Welcome to the club...

For ATO I have a 10G trigger container in the cabinet and I am using Tunze Osmo 3155. I didnt get your question though, What du mean by how to setup?

OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrite folks!! As I started working on my build again, we got hit with COVID issues. We went into complete lockdown with no access to any thing other than essentials. Anyways fast forward and I was able to get back to track in mid June. So I’ll be posting some updates soon!!! Actually LOT of updates!!!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 34 53.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back