fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do you like the shadow overflow with the rimmed tank? Any issues with getting into the overflow to clean that you can see as a future problem? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's the approximate water level from the top of the tank? I'm currently deciding whether to go with the eurobraced or rimless with the synergy overflow. Thanks.

OP
OP
saltwaterpicaso

saltwaterpicaso

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the overflow so far cleaning should be a snap the weir comes off and they provide a second one to snap right in while cleaning the other one. Also the whole unit can be removed from the back wall if it really gets bad but I do not forsee that as an issue. The water level is about 2 inches from the top anything less and the water would splash over the top I wanted it higher but the aquarium manufacturer did not recommend it because of that issue im glad I went eurobracing because it does act as a splash guard

OP
OP
saltwaterpicaso

saltwaterpicaso

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has a bit of diatoms nothing to bad have settled on this scape all i really did was just set the rocks in and went with it lol

20180922_185405.jpg

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...this turned out great. Really nice work.

Back