SBB- Father’s Day Clearance Coral sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 16, Members: 10, Guests: 6)

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay I’m really done this time. Added a flash and whale

200.gif

Ocean Wildlife GIF by BBC America

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I was looking at past orders and realized the crème brûlée was “missing” from my rock structure. Come to think about it, I haven’t saw it in a few weeks and just didn’t notice lol.

Lo and behold that thing was at the bottom of a bunch of rocks, just sitting sideways on the sand. Evidently it got enough light, as it still looks pretty decent. Got it reattached and hoping for the best.

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 19

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was looking at past orders and realized the crème brûlée was “missing” from my rock structure. Come to think about it, I haven’t saw it in a few weeks and just didn’t notice lol.

Lo and behold that thing was at the bottom of a bunch of rocks, just sitting sideways on the sand. Evidently it got enough light, as it still looks pretty decent. Got it reattached and hoping for the best.
I have to look for white splotches on my rock regularly. If i look for a missing coral id never notice, but bare areas on rock are dead giveaway. I swear my snails roll up with winches and just pull frags off the rock for entertainment when im not looking

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
TOday is the last day for this crazy 50% off deal all sales will end today and prices on the site will increase by 15% and all codes will be deleted.

grab what you want today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TOday is the last day for this crazy 50% off deal all sales will end today and prices on the site will increase by 15% and all codes will be deleted.

grab what you want today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Used it on one piece just now. Thanks for the fathers day steal!

Vinaka_vakalevu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any frag tank recommendations? I’m leaning towards this little advanced acrylics AIO but am happy to take any other recommendations

Ado

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any frag tank recommendations? I’m leaning towards this little advanced acrylics AIO but am happy to take any other recommendations

Have you looked into the Innovative Marine tanks? I really like the lagoon series for frag tanks

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

WOW, already looking for frag tanks, geeze

Back