SBB- Father’s Day Clearance Coral sale!

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@stoney7713 . Just came back from dentist. Root canal next Tuesday. Crap
I hate going, always dental work, I have always taken care of my teeth, brushed, flossed, limit my soda and sugars, don't chew ice.

Every time I get lectured to do better. Yet my entire life I was told I have had thin enamel and brittle teeth.

Trying to shame me every visit makes me hate going more.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hate going, always dental work, I have always taken care of my teeth, brushed, flossed, limit my soda and sugars, don't chew ice.

Every time I get lectured to do better. Yet my entire life I was told I have had thin enamel and brittle teeth.

Trying to shame me every visit makes me hate going more.
Me too. I have waterpick, floss, electric brush. Dr said nothing I did and had nothing to do with hygiene. The tooth nerves just crapping out. Better stop eating hard stuff hubby said

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
On a big bright nore, I'm in the carebear club. Just got it

Attachments

• 20240619_125837.jpg
    20240619_125837.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 19

nfuego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my Cherry Corals delivery today, adding to my addiction. Most excited about the MattV Melted Crayola (typical non-SBB single branch frag). The multi branch pic is the only pic I could find online but looks like it has some serious potential. Most all of the MattV corals are pretty awesome.

MattV_Melted_Crayola_Milli.jpeg

IMG_4479.jpeg

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Me too. I have waterpick, floss, electric brush. Dr said nothing I did and had nothing to do with hygiene. The tooth nerves just crapping out. Better stop eating hard stuff hubby said
Love my waterpik, and my electric toothbrush. Just be careful of brushing too hard with them. I do know someone who has done damage to their teeth and gums by brushing too hard.

Dentist told them if they are insistent on using one to buy some expensive brush that has a light on it to tell you your brushing too hard.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Love my waterpik, and my electric toothbrush. Just be careful of brushing too hard with them. I do know someone who has done damage to their teeth and gums by brushing too hard.

Dentist told them if they are insistent on using one to buy some expensive brush that has a light on it to tell you your brushing too hard.
Yep, thanks for the reminder

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Got my Cherry Corals delivery today, adding to my addiction. Most excited about the MattV Melted Crayola (typical non-SBB single branch frag). The multi branch pic is the only pic I could find online but looks like it has some serious potential. Most all of the MattV corals are pretty awesome.

IMG_4479.jpeg
Cool snag! I haven't bought from them yet, but it's on my list.

I'm so spoiled by SBB when I get frags from other vendors there's always a huge let down of the tiny frags. :disappointed-face: But there are some SBB just doesn't carry yet.

nfuego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool snag! I haven't bought from them yet, but it's on my list.

I'm so spoiled by SBB when I get frags from other vendors there's always a huge let down of the tiny frags. :disappointed-face: But there are some SBB just doesn't carry yet.
First buy for me from Cherry Corals. Everything arrived colored up and polyps out so all positive so far. Tomorrow is another big day, I’ve been waiting a long time but FINALLY have a TSA Bubbleyum coming along with some other sweat pieces like POTO Flamethrower, RMF Jared’s PInky, RMF Jared’s Fuego, POTO The Outer Worlds, Tusi’s Rainbow Granulosa, POTO Optimus Prime, and a few others. Better be NO UPS delays!!! Knock on wood!!! Then hopefully the SBB order next week (third brown box in a row). I really got to stop, it is beyond out of control at this point.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

IMG_4479.jpeg
Love MattV he is a a very good freind of mine :) did a few shows with him and shared a booth he was an early mentor!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
First buy for me from Cherry Corals. Everything arrived colored up and polyps out so all positive so far. Tomorrow is another big day, I’ve been waiting a long time but FINALLY have a TSA Bubbleyum coming along with some other sweat pieces like POTO Flamethrower, RMF Jared’s PInky, RMF Jared’s Fuego, POTO The Outer Worlds, Tusi’s Rainbow Granulosa, POTO Optimus Prime, and a few others. Better be NO UPS delays!!! Knock on wood!!! Then hopefully the SBB order next week (third brown box in a row). I really got to stop, it is beyond out of control at this point.
get this man into the corals ananmous club

@billyocean

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Get a good deal on the bubbleyum?

Back