SBB- Father’s Day Clearance Coral sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 12, Members: 8, Guests: 4)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That's just water. Doesn't electricity, gas, and water combined in 1 bill where you are
Um no....

That's water, sewer, and trash in one bill. They keep raising it, used to be about $50 a month.

Gas is $20 a month year round.
Electric can be $300 in the summer...

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Um no....

That's water, sewer, and trash in one bill. They keep raising it, used to be about $50 a month.

Oh. Gas, water, electricity are in 1 bill for me. Trash is separate and charged every 3 mos

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um no....

Just whacked $406 this month. Its been hot. Water is $80.
Appreciated folks' views. I'd had two orders previously from tankstop which both went well. Luckily about half that was a gift card from the r2r partner member raffle, but a lesson relying on the name I guess.
Yeah ive seen some real bunk torches. My cotton candy has pink and blue tips. Youre appear to just be standard indo green torches. Id never do business with that vendor purely out of intentionally mislabeling whats obviously generic wholesale green indo torches, single/dual heads at that. The fact they as a vendor had the balls to label them HG is deceptive to begin with, regardless of pictures.

Vinaka_vakalevu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want a mantis? Heard some clicking the couple days before I left on vacation and have heard it a lot since I’ve been back. decided to take 30 minutes and try to catch a glimpse of whatever it was. I originally thought a pistol shrimp since nothing has gone missing inverts or fish . Finally tracked the noise down to a tiny little mantis 1/2 inch or so. Figured I’d offer him to someone here before I got rid of him.

Will try to get pics

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That sucks! That Golden Peacock was an XL colony too. i almost pulled the trigger on that one. I was hoping to see a pic of it once you got it.
Excited to see how this frogger I got from the treasure hunt is tomorrow
1719443469179.png

6t4nova

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone want a mantis? Heard some clicking the couple days before I left on vacation and have heard it a lot since I’ve been back. decided to take 30 minutes and try to catch a glimpse of whatever it was. I originally thought a pistol shrimp since nothing has gone missing inverts or fish . Finally tracked the noise down to a tiny little mantis 1/2 inch or so. Figured I’d offer him to someone here before I got rid of him.

Will try to get pics
I'm in for pics now. Where'd it come from?

nfuego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone that wants to feel better about their water bill, check mine out. More than half of it is from watering the grass but still. Spend all that money hoping for green grass but it’s still mostly brown anyways. Would need to spend like $2000/month on water for the possibility of green grass in this heat. I’m just going to turn it off for good, soon or later Mother Nature will do her thing and it will be green again anyways. What a waste, I could have spent that money on coral!

1719443272332.jpeg

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Will try to get pics
Oh, sounds like the perfect reason to set up another tank!!

evilexotica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone that wants to feel better about their water bill, check mine out. More than half of it is from watering the grass but still. Spend all that money hoping for green grass but it’s still mostly brown anyways. Would need to spend like $2000/month on water for the possibility of green grass in this heat. I’m just going to turn it off for good, soon or later Mother Nature will do her thing and it will be green again anyways. What a waste, I could have spent that money on coral!

1719443272332.jpeg
Not too far behind you, lol. Grass, garden, pond, pool, aquarium, showers, and drinking.

At a certain point, like you said, forget the grass. Just not worth it. If mother nature wants me to have brown grass, she can have it, not gonna fight it, not at that cost.

IMG_20240626_193932837~2.jpg

Electric bill... Don't get me started on that. Lol

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It’s currently in the frag tank I just set up with a rock of GSP and the rock it retreated into when i saw it. blind luck that I was able to get him out so easily
This is why I like ocean fresh rock. The hitchhikers are cool.

I have a 36 gallon bow front I recently acquired, of course I don't plan on setting it up. But... If the opportunity presented itself ....

"Things I won't put in my main tank" Tank

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 57 25.7%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 97 43.7%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 55 24.8%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 13 5.9%
Back