SBB - LIVE SALE- 3 day event 1750 corals. Our Largest sale ever!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like how they tried to replicate this entire fight scene for scene in Rings of Power. They did not do as good a job. It was still enjoyable though
Rings Of Power? Never heard of it. Next thing I know, you're going to tell me they made more Ghostbuster movies after 1989! Ha! Nice try!

cm90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct!

This is as they ride out to ruin not remembering Gandalf's words. I can't remember in the books if they were planning on Gandalf's arrival or not. I know for sure the elves never appeared to reinforce their ranks. However, that was a nice little touch to show the alliances of old being rekindled. Once I'm done with this current book of GOT that I'm working on, it will be time for my annual reading of LOTR and The Silmarillion.
Best book and movie series

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rings Of Power? Never heard of it. Next thing I know, you're going to tell me they made more Ghostbuster movies after 1989! Ha! Nice try!
look what i can do mad tv GIF

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So do emerald crabs really eat bubble algae
I just dose AlgaeFix for a month or so and it works 100% of the time. Crabs keep it under control. The chemical specifically works well on bubble algae. I dose it in any of my tanks, sps one included. Never noticed a side effect.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 32 20.9%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 39 25.5%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 38 24.8%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back