SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 3, Guests: 3)

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bf440cbc-7efc-4903-8c55-907e5a8a1f4e_text.gif
I did it once upon a time....lol

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
....kind of the point..lol
I like the idea, for those that buy a lot, it gives them a chance to get some more.
dr sues consider GIF by Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History

There is some gamification of how it is now, and it is nice for new people and people that aren't going to refinance their house to buy coral (looking at you "u-turn Bobby"). If I was new, I'd be bummed to see the regulars snapping up 10+ low cost corals if I couldn't beat the snipers. Heck, I was a year in before I got my first 1/5$ torch. It'd never happen if Billy or Panda (sad to see him leave) could grab 15+ low cost corals.

Right now, you just got to strategize what you are going to do, spend early or wait. If you go early, well some might past you by, but that's the game. At the end of the day, Shane is going to hook up everyone anyways, particularly if you are a big spender I'm sure you'll get good freebies.

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you keep aussie and indo torches together or separate? I've heard they may fight if kept together

does anyone know if the ones being listed are primarily one or the other?
Keep them separate. I think @SBB Corals can confirm the torches listed here are Indo.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea, for those that buy a lot, it gives them a chance to get some more.

There is some gamification of how it is now, and it is nice for new people and people that aren't going to refinance their house to buy coral (looking at you "u-turn Bobby"). If I was new, I'd be bummed to see the regulars snapping up 10+ low cost corals if I couldn't beat the snipers. Heck, I was a year in before I got my first 1/5$ torch. I'd never happen if Billy or Panda (sad to see him leave) could grab 15+ low cost corals.

Right now, you just got to strategize what you are going to do, spend early or wait. If you go early, well some might past you by, but that's the game. At the end of the day, Shane is going to hook up everyone anyways, particularly if you are a big spender I'm sure you'll get good freebies.
Haha it was a joke . I'm doing just fine.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There is some gamification of how it is now, and it is nice for new people and people that aren't going to refinance their house to buy coral (looking at you "u-turn Bobby"). If I was new, I'd be bummed to see the regulars snapping up 10+ low cost corals if I couldn't beat the snipers. Heck, I was a year in before I got my first 1/5$ torch. I'd never happen if Billy or Panda (sad to see him leave) could grab 15+ low cost corals.

U-turn Bobby. Is that cause my tank sucked and is now doing good!

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Took me almost 2 years to snag $1 torch, but I have grabbed many nice 1s and 5s

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 169 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back