Signature show off: What does your's mean?

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signatures are a great way to add an extra flair to your member profile and show a little bit more about yourself! Some are funny, some inspiring, and other I simply don't understand :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Let's have a signature show off. What does your signature mean and what inspired you to do it that way. I know some of you have some your pets in yours, which I love.

I love the office, and I also relate so much to the quote in mine because I feel like I know something but also not at all. I also love seeing your tanks and SpongeBob!

(P.S. If you don't know how edit your signature, simply go to your user profile -> account details -> 'Signature' located in the menu on the left hand side of the page.)

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is just the equipment I plan on using. Later to be scaled down to include livestock. Otherwise, at work, my Signature is "Life is a State of Mind". Borrowed from the very last line of the movie Being There. One of my very favorite flicks. And I try to live by it everyday.

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like old Saturday morning cartoons, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, etc. So I decided to make mine a classic meme of Aquaman using his telepathic powers to call for fish animals. Except for fish animals, I'm trying to call for reefing knowledge and ways to answer people's questions haha

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like old Saturday morning cartoons, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, etc. So I decided to make mine a classic meme of Aquaman using his telepathic powers to call for fish animals. Except for fish animals, I'm trying to call for reefing knowledge and ways to answer people's questions haha
Those old cartoons were AWESOME! My favorite was The Roadrunner. Back in the day (45 years ago) that was my CB Radio call sign. All of us had a CB in our cars....Ancient Cell Phones!

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those old cartoons were AWESOME! My favorite was The Roadrunner. Back in the day (45 years ago) that was my CB Radio call sign. All of us had a CB in our cars....Ancient Cell Phones!
I had these huge compilations of Looney Tunes cartoons on DVD, and I would watch those all the time when I was younger. It's funny how your CB radio call sign was Roadrunner. That's a pretty sweet one to have.

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had these huge compilations of Looney Tunes cartoons on DVD, and I would watch those all the time when I was younger. It's funny how your CB radio call sign was Roadrunner. That's a pretty sweet one to have.
Yeah. I couldn't believe none of my group (which was pretty large) didn't lay a claim. It was perfect.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is an alteration of a voice line from Overwatch: "A warrior's greatest weapon........................ is patience."

"Patience" is what we're always preaching here, it's our best tool and the biggest thing that many of us struggle with. So I like to remind myself - and hopefully others - that often the best approach is to sit, wait and observe before taking action.

ReefStable

Reef Stable
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is kinda self explanatory... But if anyone is looking for 10% off any coral, that's where you find it!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
More than enough... :upside-down-face:

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
mine is to entice anyone local to eastern PA to join the r2r group for a spiffy badge and the hope to get enough people to host events/swags/etc. just looking to get a close knit community of hobbyists to spread the love of the hobby.

oh, and also a way to get some response to certain questions for the reef squad to appear.

twentyleagues

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HaHaHa that takes me back to the 80's when I had just got a cb. I made the mistake of not having a "handle" and got asked by a female trucker what it was. So in a panic I looked around my truck and saw a tape ( tapes are things that used to hold music for those who dont know) and I just blurted out White Snake! Yep you can guess where that went.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a quote that references humanity's tendency for group-think; Going so far as to shame people for not agreeing with your line of thought, without thinking (funny enough) about whether it's actually wrong. I would say it's a problem with modern culture, but it's just part of human nature that we have yet to overcome in our thousands of years on the planet.

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 54 64.3%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 4 4.8%
Back