So... can I try more difficult corals ?

Katze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Last weekend I bought 3 mushrooms all rhodactis to be precise, however I received a frag of somekind of acropora -I have no idea what kind it is.
I expected this acropora frag to be dead/bleached/browned (etc.) by now, but nope! Every one and each coral looks brilliant, zoas, discos, rhodactis and that acropora frag.
These signs make me think about trying some lps, like torches maybe even seriatoporas.
Maybe it is just too early to judge whether the acropora will live ?
What are your opinions ?

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add anything you want anytime you want because it's your tank. Now you may end up in a love hate relationship with your wallet but you will never get a hit if you don't swing the bat.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
K

Katze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add anything you want anytime you want because it's your tank. Now you may end up in a love hate relationship with your wallet but you will never get a hit if you don't swing the bat.
True, but I don't want to kill creatures it takes toll both mentally and economicaly. And it's better to ask (more) experienced people just to be sure.

Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW OFTEN DO YOU BUY NEW CORAL?

• Weekly.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Monthly.

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Every several months.

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • A few times a year.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • Once a year.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I'd rather not say as I don't want to leave a digital footprint for my significant other...

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back