• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD Neptune Apex Lite Kit, EB8, base unit, display & temp, NiB

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Extremeengineer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this kit new many years ago from Blue Fish Aquariums in Grandville, MI. The tank it was intended for never came to fruition, so this sat boxed in a closet for some time. Fast forward to today, and I’ve decided to go to Hydros on my new tank.

This is New In Box, everything as Apex packaged it. Includes the base unit, display, EB8, temp probe, bus cable, ethernet cable, mounting screws and CD. Screen on display looks to have lines, those are the plastic screen film that was never removed. In last pic I popped up corner of film just to show lines are not on actual display.

Price is $200. I am located in Kalamazoo, MI, will ship. Also open to Hydros trade. Glad to provide phone number for those with any questions.

IMG_5358.jpeg IMG_5359.jpeg IMG_5360.jpeg IMG_5361.jpeg IMG_5362.jpeg IMG_5363.jpeg IMG_5364.jpeg IMG_5366.jpeg IMG_5367.jpeg IMG_5368.jpeg IMG_5360.jpeg IMG_5361.jpeg IMG_5362.jpeg IMG_5363.jpeg IMG_5364.jpeg IMG_5366.jpeg IMG_5367.jpeg IMG_5368.jpeg

DOES TANK SIZE MATTER WHEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN A STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR REEF?

• Yes, the environment in smaller tanks is harder to maintain.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Yes, the environment in larger tank is harder to maintain.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reef environments are hard to maintain no matter the size of the tank.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • You have problems maintaining your reef's environment? Noob.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 3 10.0%
Back