Some of my Acro Collection

tommys78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ciao si che prodotti usate nella versione v2?? e quale sarebbe a procedura corretta? il post e troppo lungo per leggerlo tutto.

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ciao si che prodotti usate nella versione v2?? e quale sarebbe a procedura corretta? il post e troppo lungo per leggerlo tutto.
Brother
People do not understand you if you type in italian.
You should use english to receive answers on your questions.

tommys78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, yes, what products do you use in the v2 version?? and what would be the correct procedure? The post is too long to read it all.

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, yes, what products do you use in the v2 version?? and what would be the correct procedure? The post is too long to read it all.
I know a little italian (and used google translate) so I will try to help.

Puoi usare questi prodotti:
- Batteri (Zeovit Zeobak)
- polvere di carbonato di calcio (Calcium Carbonate)
- cibo in polvere (reef roids)
- minerali in traccia

mescolarsi con l'ossigeno (utilizzare una pompa ad aria o un agitatore magnetico)
per molte ore (da una a otto ore).

tommys78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

- minerali in traccia

mescolarsi con l'ossigeno (utilizzare una pompa ad aria o un agitatore magnetico)
Unfortunately I don't know English and I use Google Translate to explain myself. I know it won't be easy for you to interpret what I want to say.. I thank you for the answer.. I've seen more than one person mix even more bacteria and food together...

tommys78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

- minerali in traccia

another question, does the product need to be mixed for 8 consecutive hours?
then I can pour it into the aquarium and consume it within 3 days right?
Thank you

OP
OP
coral reeftank

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you
It is not necessary to aerate the DIY version. I recommend you mix everything in a sealed container, shaking frequently. Make enough for one days worth of feeding, no need to make excess if you cannot refrigerate.

Also, please do your due diligence and read through the thread and other related literature on the topic before going out and spending money on products. It is crucial to inform oneself before they embark on any endeavor.

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you
Si ma puoi sperimentare. Puoi fare otto ore ma alcuni durano molto meno tempo. Un prodotto che ho dimenticato di menzionare è Zeozym.

tommys78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is not necessary to aerate the DIY version. I recommend you mix everything in a sealed container, shaking frequently. Make enough for one days worth of feeding, no need to make excess if you cannot refrigerate.

Also, please do your due diligence and read through the thread and other related literature on the topic before going out and spending money on products. It is crucial to inform oneself before they embark
Thank you for your answer I read the post and tried to understand as much as possible I will try to dose in time once a week and understand the reaction of the corals and the system..

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been MIA for a while. However, i have been using the concoction since i visited Allan a while back. I seen great results overall. Nothing like CRT though, his coral growth is exponential compared to what I have been able to achieve. I have been growing SPS for over 10 years and have never had good growth. I still don’t, however I had some that haven’t grown in months/years start taking off after concoction was used. More importantly i have not gotten cyano on a regular basis and colors have been better than usual. But the spring time got me again. Every spring time here in Chicagoland I have corals kick the bucket and or STN slowly. Lost one this year that has been growing like a champ for 7 years. It’s every year, same time of year. Drives me crazy just waiting to see what I’m going to lose. Oddly enough as some die others sprout like never before. I have a confetti that has been at a standstill since the dinosaurs roamed the earth. It’s now growing like mad as the Walt D next to it pales and is on the verge of death.

OP
OP
coral reeftank

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve been MIA for a while. However, i have been using the concoction since i visited Allan a while back. I seen great results overall. Nothing like CRT though, his coral growth is exponential compared to what I have been able to achieve. I have been growing SPS for over 10 years and have never had good growth. I still don’t, however I had some that haven’t grown in months/years start taking off after concoction was used. More importantly i have not gotten cyano on a regular basis and colors have been better than usual. But the spring time got me again. Every spring time here in Chicagoland I have corals kick the bucket and or STN slowly. Lost one this year that has been growing like a champ for 7 years. It’s every year, same time of year. Drives me crazy just waiting to see what I’m going to lose. Oddly enough as some die others sprout like never before. I have a confetti that has been at a standstill since the dinosaurs roamed the earth. It’s now growing like mad as the Walt D next to it pales and is on the verge of death.
This year wasn't so bad in terms of cyano for me, the systems that got regular doses of the concoction remained cyano-free while the other systems developed cyano. The system's that got cyano also had a lower coral load.

It could be due to competitive exclusion. The spingtime is probably ideal for cyano proliferate, and our tanks are usually rich environments which can be easily colonized. But due to the corals' growth and enhanced appetites, other microorganisms can't really take hold in the tanks.
Have you been making your own version of the concoction or did you get the V3 from me?

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LFS?

• Yes, I have full confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 71 27.0%
  • Yes, I have confidence in my LFS, but only about certain things.

Votes: 114 43.3%
  • No, I do not have confidence in my LFS.

Votes: 64 24.3%
  • Other (Please explain!)

Votes: 14 5.3%
Back