Stocking a 90g with new fish

codyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had our flooring redone so we had to move our tank and we lost basically all of our corals and a few fish :(

Looking for recommendations on a stocking list
Current group:

1 copperband
1 orange anthias (lyretail I believe)
2 orange clowns
1 redfin fairy wrasse
1 Yellow coris wrasse
1 1 spot foxface
Future:
1 coral beauty and 1 blue tang (in QT since floor move)

Mostly yellow and oranges with except of coral b and blue tang being added soon, but what else has some good blues/greens/reds/purples we can add to our 90?

Looking for smaller fish probably as tang and copperband will grow? I'd like to add 2 more wrasse probably for personality and color? And like 3-4 other fish.

Looking forward to suggestions!
Thanks

OP
OP
C

codyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of an exquisite fairy wrasse for sure since the blues/reds

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of an exquisite fairy wrasse for sure since the blues/reds
Excellent choice. That fish has EVERY color!!! I'm gonna put in a Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse when my tank is up and running. Wrasses rock, man.

But that blue tang needs space. A four foot tank is pushing it. I had one in my 90, but it was small. My intent was to rehome once it got bigger.

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea how they are with coral beauties/tangs/foxface.? Will they all get along hahah
Fine with them. The two angels may or may not have issues. Theres a few people on here who have flames and CBs together no issue. I would probably add them at the same time and same size if it were me. I had a dwarf angel (not sure what kind was sent to me by mistake) kill a coral beauty in my 125 when added together. The coral beauty was TINY though compared to the other dwarf angel. I added another dwarf angel the same size as him and they didnt have an issue

OP
OP
C

codyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent choice. That fish has EVERY color!!! I'm gonna put in a Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse when my tank is up and running. Wrasses rock, man.

But that blue tang needs space. A four foot tank is pushing it. I had one in my 90, but it was small. My intent was to rehome once it got bigger.
We actually had 2 tangs before the reflooring. We just rehomed 1 tang as he was the bigger one. Once this next tang gets too big I've got a friend that will take him aswell then we are going to switch to smaller type tang like a kole/tomini. Dory and Nemo were our first 2 fish almost cuz we didn't know better haha. Now I'm more interested in smaller fish like wrasse or schooling fish hahah

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back